Pigs in a Blanket
2 tbsp. milk
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1/2 cup butter
2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. white vinegar
1/3 cup ice cold water
1. Beat the egg then add the milk and then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt, mix well. Add butter and incorporate it in the flour using a fork and then your clean hands. Mix until it's like bread crumbs.
3. Add the egg mixture, water and vinegar and mix well using a fork to incorporate all the ingredients.
4. In a clean surface, sprinkle flour and place the dough on top. Do not knead it until you have a flour. This is after pressing 2-3 times with the palm of your hands. Do not over work the dough. Wrap the dough with a cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. In a clean flat surface, sprinkle flour and cut the dough using a knife in 16 equal parts. form into a ball
6. wrap each one to a piece of hotdog
7. fry in oil
8. serve will hot.